Follow the steps to activate the game:
Miss the Cold War Call of Duty games? Buy Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Green Gift key and you’ll return to the era of political tensions between global superpowers on the edge of a nuclear exchange. With the aid of Raven Software, studio Treyarch is bringing back the COD: Black Ops spin-off series to the scene with a direct sequel to the very first and highly acclaimed Call of Duty: Black Ops game from 2011. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War price pays-off with a refined FPS experience involving espionage, Cold War-era weapons, spying technology, and never before seen gameplay features.
While Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 was a multiplayer-only first-person shooter, the fifth installment in Treyarch’s COD subseries will feature a fully-realized single-player component. Buy Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Green Gift key to witness and participate in the events of the Cold War during the 1980s, with some of the segments also focusing on the events of the Vietnam War. Major characters from previous COD Cold War games like Mason, Woods, and Hudson make a comeback, real-life historical figures like 40th US president Ronald Regan make an appearance for the first time, while the main protagonist is fully-customizable for ultimate immersion!
An engaging and addictive Call of Duty multiplayer component is assured to anyone who chooses to buy Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Green Gift key. Killstreak rewards, callsigns, and a variety of other unlocks are once again at the core of the experience, with all of them being gradually made available through a battle pass system. Progression as well as gameplay are both cross-platform and cross-generational. The fifth Cold War Call of Duty won’t have its own battle royale mode but it nevertheless shares content and unlocks with the free-to-play Call of Duty: Warzone. Treyarch also has prepared a few surprises for Zombie mode fans – yet another reason to buy Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Green Gift key!
• Cold War in the 1980s. Treyarch, Raven Software, and publisher Activision present a direct sequel to Call of Duty: Black Ops set in the 1980s time period;
• Multiple endings. Just like Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 the game will feature multiple endings – the conclusion of the single-player campaign depends solely on your choices;
• Customizable protagonist. Players will also get to modify the gender and appearance of the main protagonist which results in much higher immersion;
• Engaging FPS multiplayer. The game features cross-platform, cross-generational, multiplayer and Zombies modes with content and progression shared with Call of Duty: Warzone.
• Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War price!