Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.egiftcardsnepal.com.
If your privacy is important to us, why do we need your data?
- We need to handle some of your personal data to:
- Process your purchase
- Send you an email with your purchased codes, the purchase confirmation and redeem instructions
- Improve your shopping experience
- Optimize our customer service
- Perform payment security checks
How long do we store your data?
We store your data just as long as it is necessary to provide you with our service. After 5 years your data will be erased.
Are we providing data to third parties?
- Rest assured: we will never sell your data to 3rd parties!
- Part of the data we collect is however passed on to Google Analytics, but only anonymously. So this data can not be traced back to you or any of the services you use.
- In case you make a purchase on our website, we may need to pass on part of your data to certain payment providers (for instance: refer you through to the PayPal website).
If you are 16 or younger, you may only use our website under the supervision of your parents or legal representatives.
It can happen that you are not satisfied with our services, products, other issues or our customer service. In that case we would like you to contact our company directly and tell us how we can improve our service. In most cases an official complaint will not be necessary after first contacting us. You can find the contact details of our company, EGIFT CARDS NEPAL, below.
We love cookies!
What is a cookie? A “cookie” on a website is a tiny, yet useful string of information. It stores unique and relevant information on your computer which is helpful for the usability of the website. Your browser provides us with that unique identifier each time you use our web services. That way we keep track of what services you use, remember your personal preferences and information you leave with us, facilitate the purchase procedure, speed up verification and see what pages you visit. Cookies help us monitor if our web services perform correctly, aid our understanding of how you use our services and thus enable us to improve your user experience.
Other tracking technologies
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on our website to help customize and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages, viewed emails and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
- To enable certain functions on our website and services.
- We use both session and persistent cookies.
- We use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of our services.
- We use non-essential cookies to improve our services, server personalized content and for re-marketing purposes.
Please note, that you have the right to reject, disable or delete our cookies. However, if you reject or delete our cookies you may not be able to use all features we offer. Some of our pages might not display properly and you might not be able to make purchases from our website.
How to control your cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Android (Chrome)
- Iphone or Ipad (Chrome)
- Iphone or Ipad (Safari)
In addition, you may opt-out of some third-party cookies through theNetwork Advertising Initiative Opt-Out Tool.
How to contact us
If you have questions, complaints, requests or comments please contact us at:
EGIFT CARDS NEPAL
viber / WhatsApp : +9779810070844